Basic Structure of the Project Design
1. The Sketchof the Object with the Utility Systems.
2. Plans with Furniture and EquipmentArrangements
3. Dismantlement of the walls and utility systems plan.
4. Wall Sketches with the Indication of Doorways and Windows
5. Ceiling Plan with List of Materials, Individual Units and Sections
6. Lighting Fixtures Plan
7. Receptacles and Switches Plan
8. Electrical Engineering Plan (electric and low-current network) and Electrical Outlets Plan
9. Finishing Texture of the Floors
10. Electrical Heating Floor Plan with the Controller (if necessary)
11. Pluming Equipment Blueprint
12. Wall Elevations Plan with the Layout of Tiles and its Dimensions
13. Sketches with Custom-Made Products
14. Specification of Doorways and Door Leaves
15. Interior finishing work report/statement
16. 3-D Interior Visualization
17. Drawing’s List (List of Sketches)
18. Architectural Supervision of the Construction Stages.
1. Selection of the Materials and Order Placing
2. Selection of the Furniture and Order Placing
3. Selection of the Pluming Equipment and Order Placing
4. Selection of the Lights and Order Placing
5. Selection of the Doors and Order Placing
6. Selection of the Curtains and Order Placing
7. Selection of the Decorative Elements and Order Placing
8. Supervision and Coordination of suppliers.
Designing of Engineering Systems:
1. Power Supply
2. Internet Network Cable
3. Pluming and Sewerage
4. Heating System
5. Ventilation and Air Conditioning
6. Security Alarm System
7. Multi room, Home Theater.